It’s that time of year again, when I can post all of the items that I want for all to see. I’m changing things up a bit and requesting more clothes items, I guess I’ve been eyeing a few things. Less makeup this time because I have so much sitting around that I don’t know if I will ever get around to using it all up.
1. Everlane Cashmere Crew – I’ve been curious about Everlane in general, having never shopped there before, so the first thing I’d like to get would be a cashmere sweater. It looks very cozy and appears to have fine quality, so sign me up.
2. Madewell Leather Loafers – I didn’t use to like loafers but I’ve seen so many of them around that they finally grew on me. They seem like the perfect shoe for the weird weather we’ve been having here. Not to mention they would go with a lot of outfits.
3. J.Crew Cashmere Scarf – Whenever the colder months roll around I pretty much live in scarfs. They are so cozy and add style to any outfit. Since I’m back in the north I think I really need another toasty scarf to keep me warm all winter!
4. Moleskine Notebook – I have a soft spot for notebooks and I’ve been eyeing these for a while. I like writing stuff down and doodling so I could use another notebook for all of that good stuff.
5. Acure Organics Dry Shampoo – I’ve been using natural dry shampoo and it’s been going great. I’ve heard good things about this one so I’m eager to try it out. I’m currently using their shampoo and it’s a pretty good.
What are you wishing for lately?