I’ve been playing around with a lot of summery recipes after getting a blender last month. I’ve seen a lot on pinterest and most of them turned out tasting like banana even if I added other fruit or chocolate. To me this one tastes good, almost like a soft serve ice cream even before I add in the raspberries. I think the key is a to add a bit of vanilla extract to take away a little bit of that banana taste.
- 2-3 Frozen Bananas
- 4-5 Tbsp Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ - 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-4 Tbsp Frozen Raspberries
- Take out frozen bananas, let them sit out for 10-15 minutes
- Cut them up into smaller pieces
- Put into blender and add a few Tbsp of milk
- Keep blending until smooth
- Add vanilla extract & blend
- Add raspberries & blend until smooth
Please let me know if you have nice cream/ice cream recipes of your own that you enjoy. Summer is almost over but I’m still trying to get some summery desserts in!
P.S. I finally cracked and got SnapChat. Let me know your username or add me – kasikelley